Search Engine Optimisation Services
Syndicate partner sites, Online press releases, Network social communities, Article directories, and Relevant posts to blogs, forums & message boards.
This drives initial traffic & customers to your website and ranks you higher in Alexa’s traffic meter, google sees this and takes interest and adjusts your website search engine ranking position to reflect the renewed interest, in turn moving you up through Googles results pages and increasing both your SERP’s position & your Google Page Rank. All of this improves your website & brand visibility and in-turn your customer leads.
All of this exposure generates natural backlinks.
Affordable SEO services have been created for very specific niche markets where only a restricted budget is available. This service can be capped by the client & offered as a special service of our SEO Packages where competitor analysis is not required in such depth. This service is available on request only by emailing KSBM here
Small Business SEO is for keywords with less than 10 Million competing web pages.
High Competition SEO is for businesses that wish to dominate a very high competition market & may include some SMM as part of the SEO Process. This package includes competitor analysis of the top 20 competing websites.
On-page optimisation of a website involves the editing of it’s content and coding to make it search engine friendly, semantically relevant and optimised for the right keywords building an effective internal link structure and information architecture. It is important to create content for users and search engines. Some of the core SEO techniques we carry out would include:-
- Metadata optimisation
- Header tags optimisation
- URL structure/formatting
- Keyword analysis & optimisation
- Page layout, text content, formatting & consistency
- Content quality, copywriting
- Internal link structure, site & menu navigation and text navigation
- Alt attributes for text and images
- Keyword cannibalisation
- Landing page optimisation
- Robots.txt optimisation
- Sitemap implementation
keyword density analysis
Off-page optimisation involves strategies carried out outside of your websites pages, you would use this technique to primarily drive high quality traffic through to your site via the use of keyword rich anchor text and relevant, quality backlinks. Some off the off-page SEO methods we use would include:-
- Article submission, distribution and circulation
- Participation in industry related networks
- Industry related forum and blog contribution
- Related directory submission
- Optimising existing backlinks
- Distribution of keywords from inbound links
- Linkbuilding campaigns, linkbaiting and community Contributing to relevant Q&A’s and reviews
- Social Media Optimisation this is a separate service we offer which you can read more about by clicking the link.
Prior to carrying out any practical search engine optimisation work you may hire us for, we would carry out extensive keyword research in your industry to identify the popular and competitive keywords and familiarise ourselves with your niche in order for us to deliver you the most effective SEO campaign.
For a better understanding of search engine optimisation or to learn the basics download this Free SEO guide
Alternatively why not just call and have a chat, we will openly advise you on anything SEO / Marketing related with no obligation to purchase an SEO package.
Please contact me via my contact form at vCita: